And I truly wish my blogs were as fascinating as his. But I have no stories of drunk bar antics, silliness on the subway or makeout sessions from the bedroom to the bathroom to the kitchen to the floor. Nope... I just have fumbled words that no one can make sense of (except me) and always wonder "is she writing about me?"
I hear Tiger is having another baby. When I read this do you know what I thought? Initial reaction: he has had sex. My next initial reaction: that celebrity has had more sex being a golfer, on multiple tours, getting injured, etc., and has had more sex than I have in the past 6 months. I find something wrong with this picture. Do celebrities, or the wealthy, have the ability to BUY sexual time with their partner? Because being so busy, I would wonder how you would 1) see your partner and 2) not be exhausted from traveling, practicing, etc. Hm. Maybe I should move to New York and hang out with Brooklyn Boy . :)
A proper explanation has been given about the catastrophe in my life that I like to call the never-ending dilemma. And this explanation has really made me take a hard look at what has really happened and how much fucking energy, time and emotion I have wasted. Yes, wasted. I wrote. I pondered. I sat and stared at the wall. All for one explanation that blew me out of the water like I was sitting unexpectedly above a whale's blow-hole. Heh... that's kinda funny when you think about it. But it's completely true. Said explanation drove me to believe that sometimes people don't deserve second, third, fourth chances. Sometimes people may never see you in true light, they will always put a false image of you in front of them to save them from owning up to the truth, or lack thereof. The explanation also made me want to punch a wall, kick the door and make someone's nose hurt. I didn't do anything of the sort, instead, I went to sleep. It was good.
Here is a question for the world... is it possible to be single forever?
1 comment:
Thanks, ha. That was a particularly ridiculous weekend. I was sooooooo mad. So, so mad. Good times overall though.
PS
It's possible to be single forever, though quite unlikely. The trick is to get satisfied with it and stop looking. Then POOF.
Post a Comment