Thursday, October 25, 2007

Its Come Down to This

October 01, 2007:

Feeling a bit numb today for reasons I'd rather not express. Odd feeling running through my body, down to my finger tips. It's been an odd day. Sky has been overcast and grey all day.... as if the sky sensed the lingering greyness in my spirit for the past few days. Hopefully soon as the days go by, the grey will lift and the sun will shine through. For now... I'll keep to the silence.

On another note, I did some research about what to do with my JD (once I start/finish) and where I'd like to go. I think I found the job that will get my mind working in all its analytical glory, a job that will keep me physically active, and, a job that may possible get me moving around the nation and maybe the world. Ha! You all want to know, right? But I'm not telling... when I get the job, I'll fill everyone in.

For now... here's to the night it all was great, the night we did not have to say goodbye, the last time I smiled a real smile, and the months ahead that I pray will be good. I'm out.

No comments: