Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Stop me before I...

Say too much and push you away. It's clear to me I'm not what you think. You had different expectations, I apologize that I cannot fulfill them. Your wicked ways, the game you play, my little world cannot seem to fathom. Why not just say "Go away". It's easier when it's said - we don't have to pretend that a connection existed and now it has faded. If you are really there and you really are "okay", tell me. I want to know, I want to really, truly, know. An upside down cone cannot hold anything. Right now, I'm upside down. The only thing I could truly ask for, is that you listen, you understand, and you give me your time. Don't judge me and assume to know, when you never asked. Don't rely on me for something that I cannot give. You lost it before you found it. I did the same. With my eyes closed the image is a blur. With my eyes open the image is clear. But clear does not mean clarity, and it does not mean it's okay. If only you were to just say.... or do.... and then maybe I would.... or just stop me before I think I'm being carried away. Your ship is oddly shaped and I cannot determine whether I need to step aboard or stand and wave as you float on by. Talk to me... please.

No comments: