Saturday, February 28, 2009

When You Are Trapped And Cannot Get Out

Seek help.
Find awareness.
Read and communicate so your little mind can absorb all that is around you.
When you are sheltered and your windows to the world are tiny,
I question what you say and how you measure your own words.
Nothing is every truly black and white.
We live in the grey that is in between.
Do you know what that means?
And what I believe is what I believe.
I'm never one to force my beliefs on anyone else.
I'm never one to force my agendas on anyone else.
It's a bit much, but I expect the same from others.
But when you cross the line and force it upon me,
I turn my head and your words come in and go out, as quick as possible.
I read your stance and your personal agenda,
but I find no reason in your personal attacks.
Please carry your own opinion and your own intellectual tongue,
but be cautious as to how you flaunt yourself,
because you come across as immature as you sound.

No comments: