Monday, October 20, 2008

Coffee at Noon

Odd weekend. Over coffee I analyze the past 72 hours. In stupidity I kick myself for particular actions and wish for a do-over.

Listen up, people. There are certain, normal, ways to go about handling things. And then there are certain, abnormal, horrible, truly despicable, ways to handle things. I prefer the proper way. I prefer the open and honest approach. I can only imagine other people would prefer the proper approach as well. But apparently, no, people actually like to use the horrible and despicable method. I guess it's way cool to treat people like garbage instead of treating them like a human. Or, even better, to treat someone the way you would want to be treated: that method is dead. Except in my head.

Let's not be nice and then be shitty two minutes later. Let's try and agree to disagree and be totally nice all the time, or totally shitty. Either one, the choice is yours. It certainly is not mine.

And when you want to talk, I'll talk. But don't blame me if you feel uncomfortable. If you wish me to hush, say hush yo face! Trust me, I won't be hurt. In fact, I might appreciate it more if I was told to hush because, then, 1) things would not blow up in my face; 2) I would not feel like a fool; and 3) I would save a lot of wasted time on a stupidly pathetic attempt at life. Ha.

My incredulous readers, skeptical of all quirks to life... throw another coin in the pond and wish for something fantastical. Because this past weekend blew donkey balls and my only hope is a beautiful concert tonight with good company. The company of last week can suck it - like the coin I threw in that dirty pond water.

It's Monday. It's a new day. And by the way, get over yourself.

No comments: