Saturday, August 02, 2008

Kick it

Good lord. You know when you have those times, where you really want to give someone the benefit of the doubt? Where you think, ok, they probably did not intend on talking with a banana up their ass, maybe i should give them another chance. So you do. And you are polite, cus THATS how you are. Not to mention respectful since the person is new to your life. So . . You do things but it seems like the manure pile is just getting bigger and bigger. You laugh and think its amusing and press on. Until one day when you realize you just cant take anymore of the ass behavior and would rather punch in the face of the idiot than try and communicate. Hm. I say its age. I say its lack of maturity. And yes i know it takes 2 to tango but dude. . . I can only tango on my own for so long. Dance your way out the door. Ta ta, loser. :)

No comments: